Customers Also Bought
Jesus said that the most important commandment is to love God with all your heart, soul, mind, and strength. He said that the “‘second is equally important: ‘Love [others] as yourself…’” (Mark 12:29-31; Luke 10:27). 1 Corinthians 13 gives us a detailed description of what love is. It is not a feeling or an emotion, it is an action. Christ is the ultimate personification of love. For Christ died for us, forgave our sins, & loves us unconditionally despite the fact that we don't deserve it. “[L]et us not love [merely] in theory or in speech but in deed and in truth (in practice and in sincerity)” whether or not we feel like it or think that they deserve it. (1 John 3:18).
This fashion sweater features:
- Material: 30's 50% polyester (6.25% recycled), 46% cotton (6.25% organic), 4% rayon.
- Fit: Loose
- Low-impact yarn-dyed and fabric-washed.
- Raw-edge, off-the-shoulder neckline.
- Front kangaroo pocket.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash warm inside-out with like colors. Tumble dry medium. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Only non-chlorine bleach when needed.
- Printed in: USA
- Produced in: China- Fair Labor Policy
Item No: 330669
Worried about sizing? We offer free shipping on exchanges. US Orders only
*all measurements are shown in inches
Convert to Centimeters
Kathy: Absolutely love it
- Says this item fits: "True to Size"
A portion of each purchase is donated
After you make a purchase, you'll be asked which of these three
ministries we should direct our donation towards. Learn More >>