Customers Also Bought
The classic Hawaiian flower cross design updated with a vintage look is printed below the verse Isaiah 40:8 "The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the Word of our God stands forever." Jesus, who is the Word, laid down His life for our sins on the cross. Although a flower fades away, His love never will!
This hoodie features include:
- 9 oz., sueded 60% cotton/40% polyester fleece.
- Cut v-neckline.
- Hood with thick white drawcord.
- 2x1 rib knit cuffs and waistband.
- Raw fabric edges on hood and pockets.
- Material: 60% cotton, 40% polyester
- Fit: Standard
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, non-chlorine bleach only, cool iron if needed.
- Printed in: USA
- Produced in: China - Fair Labor Policy
Item No: 228647
Worried about sizing? We offer free shipping on exchanges. US Orders only
*all measurements are shown in inches
Convert to Centimeters
Christina: This would be my absolute favorite hoodie if it was in black! :-)
A portion of each purchase is donated
After you make a purchase, you'll be asked which of these three
ministries we should direct our donation towards. Learn More >>