Eikon means: "The image intended." As Christ's followers, we are to reflect Him to those around us. I see my Savior not as a weak little man, but as a true warrior. It was Christ who, in the face of tremendous adversity, went against even Himself to accomplish salvation for an undeserving world!
For bracelets similar to the one in the picture CLICK HERE!
(bracelet sold separately)
This shirt's features includes:
- 4.5 oz. 100% cotton preshrunk jersey knit
- Euro style fit in neck, shoulders and sleeves.
- Seamless double-needle stitched rib knit 7/8" collar.
- Rolled forward shoulders for better fit.
- Taped neck and shoulders.
- Tubular knit construction.
- Double-needle stitched sleeve and bottom hems.
Item No: 301716
*all measurements are shown in inches
Convert to Centimeters