Customers Also Bought
What a question to ask ourselves. Is what we are living for worth Christ dying for? He obviously sees our lives as very precious in His sight. Do we see it in the same way? Do we make the most of every day? We only have one chance to glorify God on this earth, only one chance to rescue souls, only one chance to live by faith and not by sight. "Only one life, 'twill soon be past, only what's done for Christ will last."
This shirt features:
- Material: 4.2 oz., 100% preshrunk combed and ringspun cotton jersey knit slightly fitted t-shirt.
- Fit: Slim
- Contoured side seams.
- Double-needle stitched sleeve and bottom hem.
- Wash Instructions: Machine wash warm inside out with like colors, tumble dry low, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, medium iron if needed.
- Printed in: USA
- Produced in: China - Fair Labor Policy
Item No: 308783
Is what you're living for worth Christ dying for?
*all measurements are shown in inches
Convert to Centimeters
Steffanie: Gift, unsure at this time as they haven't received it yet.
- Says this item fits: "True to Size"